Operating since 2006.
- We’re told we have the cleanest facilities.
- We strive to have 100% of our staff First Aid and CPR qualified.
- Our staff are well trained. We don’t operate our locations exclusively with “volunteers” or teenagers working for free paintballs and field time which other paintball fields do in order to save money.
- Your satisfaction is our goal, if theres a problem let one of our on duty managers know or email us.
- Our staff use common sense. If your group consists of young or inexperienced players, we’ll play them separate from the older or more experienced players.
- We often accomodate special requests, just ask and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Safety is our #1 priority. Each game played is supervised by a trained referee.
- Our fields are big and clean! We encourage people to visit our fields before playing or reserving and comparing our fields to our competition. We’re confident you’ll always pick us.
- Thousands of people across the GTA choose Paintball Nation each year to host their parties from fortune 500 companies to small local businesses along with sports teams and parents because we’re reliable, friendly, and believe safety and service is important.