These are few testimonials we have received in the past. Help us remain one of the greatest indoor and outdoor paintball fields in the Toronto area by emailing us your feedback. We’ll use your feedback to improve the way we service and do business in the future with you.
- FRONT DESK: The girls there are always nice, helpful and know what they are talking about.
REFS: The refs are always nice. They always talk to you, help you with their guns (I went today and he fixed 10 guns including mine) He's helpful and really chill.
FIELD: The field is awesome. Some may not like it, but its a mix between speedball and woods ball field (Wood and Inflatable Bunkers) I love this field. Its slightly open so its always fast paced and exiting with tons of action
PRICES: Best prices in the area. Only 45 bucks for 2000, and 15/20 for admission. At other places its 180 for 2000. But here its awesome!
PRO-SHOP: The choices are huge! I guarantee they have whatever you need there. (Or they can get it in the shop in a day) There's tons of woods ball and speedball guns there, barrels attachments, you name it. They even have a 6 foot long ww2 machine gun. They have tons of jerseys and pants. The guy there is friendly, helpful (He is also the gun tech) and he knows what he's talking about.
PLAYERS: This place is ALWAYS filled with kids my age and I LOVE it. You'll never go to this place and it be empty. Even 30 minutes before it opens there's kids waiting to go. There's a few stuck up kids that go there A LOT but you ignore them because there's always new people. One thing I noticed is theirs no middle level players here, there's either guys with 1000$ guns that are really good, or renters and low end gun owners. But its ALWAYS a great battle on the field and its so much fun going here.
This field is amazing. It has everything I look for in a field and it has become my home and I know everyone there. The fields great, always awesome moments and memories you'll have there that you could talk about for a week. The staff are AWESOME and this is the only field I'll ever go to.
- My experience with Paintball Nation began when I called to enquire about pricing etc. I was a little nervous because I knew nothing about Paintball (and who does?) but the girl on the phone was great! She made me feel comfortable and told me things I didn't even think about asking!
Once we arrived for our party these guys had everything waiting for us! It was like walking into a restaurant with a reservation! They gave my kids a speech about safety and how to use the equipment then they started playing.
In my books, this sort of service is 10/10 and my kids can't wait to go back.
- I've played at a few paintball places and I've organized hockey parties for teams I've coached and I'm happy with this place. The price is a little high, but every place is on the weekend is, but they're service is what makes this place worth going to. Paintball is not a cheap activity so when you go it's nice to be treated well and the staff are really great at what they do.
The field is not set up for tournaments, its set up to have have fun. We weren't worried about other players and the ref's supervise each game really well. I always feel safe sending my kids in to play. They've added a lot of wood chips to the floor, so its not slippery and actually feels soft when you're running on it.
We'll be back.
- We play here once per year and last year was good but this year was amazing! The staff are friendly, and set up really exciting games. The other improvement, is how clean this place is now. They have lots of new inflatable bunkers along with wooden structures and the floor is soft and great to run on! Our staff loved it and can't wait to play paintball again. Beats laser tag any day and is better than Go Karting in my opinion for excitement and team moral.
- I’m a dad so I was little worried about bringing my son and his friends here for a birthday party. When we arrived I was surprised at how professional the staff was. They were friendly (10/10), gave us a safety briefing and watched over the kids while we played their games. The field is average (8/10) and the prices were pretty good (10/10) from what I could find in the GTA. What I really liked was how they treated us (10/10). It was really busy but we felt looked after. My son is hooked now and can’t wait to go back and buy stuff from the store and play again.
- I went to the opening night at Paintball Nation with a friend who hasn't played too much, and we both had an amazing time. To start, the place is located in Mississauga right off of the 401, so it's in a great location for anyone out on the West end.
The place is huge - I think they said it was about 25,000 sq. ft., and it was easily bigger than the other indoor fields I've played at. As for the field, it was pretty awesome. I never really liked indoor paintball compared to outdoor, and a big reason was the carpet. These guys use astroturf, which is soft and totally gives you the feeling like you're outdoors. The place is still being built, so they are going to be adding some more buildings over time, but there is already one big house at one end. There's also a good spread of wooden obstacles and a truck, but because the place is so big, it's not squashed in. I hate the carpet and inflatable crap they use at fields like Paintball City, so this field feels a lot more authentic.
Although they didn't do it much when we were there, they also have a bunch of things to mix up the atmosphere and really get you immersed. They have a few different soundtracks with sounds like helicopters, guns and/or music.
Overall, I'm really hyped about this place. I think it's going to be great having such a good local place to play, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new things they're planning to introduce. Check it out!